POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Update: Request for advise (81Kb) now [59Kb] : Re: Update: Request for advise (81Kb) now [59Kb] Server Time
3 Oct 2024 15:11:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update: Request for advise (81Kb) now [59Kb]
From: omniVERSE
Date: 7 Jan 2000 17:43:38
Message: <38766c1a@news.povray.org>
Never had a flu shot in my adult life.  I haven't seen a doctor since a car
accident in 1988.  I'll just vomit my guts out if and when I ever get ill.
Sorry, I thought that was funny until after I said it.

Oh-oh, the Alien Being is feeling bad though.  Ick!

Bob

"David Heys" <sou### [at] gcinet> wrote in message
> omniVERSE wrote:<snip>
>
> > I'm getting freaked out now with all this talk of flu and illness.
>
> <snip>
>
> > Should I take some medicine now or later?
>
> The flu is running rampant throughout the US right now. If you haven't
already,
> you should contact your doctor and get the flu shot. From the reports I've
seen,
> those who are ending up in the hospital seem to be those who did not
bother to
> get the flu shot.
>
> David
> --
> Keeper of the family pets.
> "You want fish? I got fish. I got fish, and eels, and turtles, and snails,
and
> frogs, and dragons and cats..."

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: